roadtripconversations

Some of the best conversations take place on a road trip...especially at night. Life is a journey...a road trip to our rightful home...and these are some of my thoughts along the way.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Finally

Well...after many years of saying that I am going to write a book I finally started it last night. I always thought I would have to wait until I was older or had experienced a lot of life. But I realized that I am older and for just being 30yrs old I have experienced a lot of life. (WIth a couple of traumatic experiences thrown in there.) I will not disclose any of the information about the book just quite yet. I will say that with the two hours I spent yesterday writing I am excited. My friend Greg told me this weekend...why don't you just write. So that is what I am doing. Who knows if it will ever make the bookshelf at Barnes and Noble or LIfeway...but just to have it published, read by a couple of people who are encouraged and have a deeper love for the Savior...that is enough for me. To God Be The Glory.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Philanthropist said…

    Your friend Greg was right, 'Why don't you just write.' Draw a tree truck with branches extending in all directions. The tree will be your plot the branches will be the chapters. Design a unique and colorful protagonist and a mean antagonist. Make them have contact, then create extenuating sub-plots, which express the angst and beauty of your subject. Just a few hints from my writing experiences. Good luck.

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger osei may said…

    exciting. I want an autographed copy. I don't know nutting 'bout writing. But I think you should writed something in english. I understand dat.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home