roadtripconversations

Some of the best conversations take place on a road trip...especially at night. Life is a journey...a road trip to our rightful home...and these are some of my thoughts along the way.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

80's Crushes

Ok...I just realized that my last couple of posts were really long and heavy. So I deceided to do write something a little light. I think my mind needs a break because it has been in overdrive for the past 24hours.

So I decided to make a list of all of the curshes I had during the 80's. Some of the guys listed below actually made my "poster wall" when I was just a young girl. Please don't judge based on the names listed below...beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :)

Ralph Macchio
Kirk Cameron
Cockroach from the Cosby Show
Robert from the Cosby Show ( Vanessa's Boyfriend)
Johnny Depp (during 21 Jump Street)
All of the New Kids
All of New Edition...especially Ralph Tresvant and Johnny Gill ( I know they were really singing to me!!)
And finally...again please do not judge....Randy Jackson. He was definitely working the Jerri Curl!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am lovin' it! I was the same way! I think I had just about the same guys on my walls. Too funny!

     
  • At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cindy Lou...what great taste you have in Tiger Beat heartthrobs! But what about Scott Baio and Ricky Schroeder?? You're so right...New Edition was a studly bunch!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home