roadtripconversations

Some of the best conversations take place on a road trip...especially at night. Life is a journey...a road trip to our rightful home...and these are some of my thoughts along the way.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Welcom...Masks Not Allowed

I recently discovered that there are people reading this blog who don't know me. I think what made me really nervous is that I do not know them. I started thinking about all of the things I have talked about in previous posts...Long John Silvers, Michelle Kwan, Cute and Chunky...O my goodness!!! But last night I was driving and I just thought...well that is a part of me. I can change everything that I write about to try and impress those who may be reading...or I can simply be me. So I chose the latter. Why? Because if I walk around with a mask on trying to be someone that I am not...I miss out on the Lord molding me more into who He says I am. He knows all about me. The good, the bad, the weird, the silly...and He loves me enough to not let me stay the way I am. So I have to take off the mask and let Him have His way.
So for all of you who may be reading that I do not know introduce yourself to me...I hope one day we get to sit face to face and have a cup of Chai...and just maybe I will take you to Chuck E. Cheese.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Jen M said…

    Hello-
    I am Jen - I posted a couple days ago. It's been fun being on your blog - pre meeting you cause I get a picture of who you are. I need to update my blog, my last entry was, I think, in August. Anyway, we'll get chai in May when you are here in the DFW area...or - if you are feeling adventurous, a pearl tea drink. By then I'll have a definate yes or no about boston.

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just sitting here waiting on the "Cosby" results :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home