roadtripconversations

Some of the best conversations take place on a road trip...especially at night. Life is a journey...a road trip to our rightful home...and these are some of my thoughts along the way.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Live at the 401!!


I do not have a digital camera. The only time this really seems to affect me is when I want to post pictures on this blog. The reason is...and I must be honest ... is only because everyone else leaves pictures and it does add a little something. This past week I went on a road trip. It was great. ( I will write about that later.) At the end of my roadtrip I was able to perform in Nashvegas. Some of the local establishments were looking for new...raw talent. I knew that this would be a great opportunity for me to be discovered. It was also a great time for me to capture this great moment on film and share it with all of you. (whoever you are.) These pictures were taken by my dear friend Erin Whitney (she is the girl who is in the picture with me on the couch.) while I performed at the 401. ( a great place if you have never been) She was a huge support that night. The reviews were great. I was told that I was a mix between Lauryn Hill and Gretchen Wilson. My song of choice for the night was Fancy. It was a great night!!! I think all of the artists that performed are going to be compiled on a special edition ITunes mix. I will let you know when that will be released. Enjoy the pictures.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so sad that I missed out on your show!!! Was I upstairs sleeping?? You know that I would have definitely gotten up to hear "Fancy"!!!

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This whole story would have been completely believable if you would have remembered to take the pick out from between the strings at the top of the guitar when you took your picture! I love it!!! When is your next show?? I want to make sure and catch it!!

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    cyn city! jackie cakes gave me the link...so now i'm in. i'm ready for trivia whenever it comes around again. and i'm so glad i got to see you last week! i love you, kid!

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You've got to be kidding me! You are NOT right, but I love the hat! :) I look forward to hearing your debut song! HA!

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You've got to be kidding me! You're NOT right, but I love the hat! :) I look forward to hearing your song debut! HA!

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Nicole said…

    What are the flowers saying to you that is so moving...very fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home